Recreation Areas & Facilities:
Marina Waterfront Park: 42nd & The Bay - Boat Launch, Picnic Area & Restrooms
JFK Boulevard Park: South side of JFK Blvd., between Landis Ave & Central Ave. - Memorial Park, Playground & Basketball Courts
Dealy Field: 59th Street to 63rd Street & Central Ave. - Soccer Field, Softball Field, Little League Field, Street Hockey Court, Skateboard Park, Playground, Walking Path, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Service Building & Restrooms.
Community Lodge: 300 JFK Blvd. & Park Rd. - Community Meeting Room
Fishing Pier: 59th & The Bay
85th Street Park: 85th & The Beach - Playground, Shade Pavillion & Restrooms
Townsends Inlet Waterfront Park: 94th St. & Landis Ave (west side of bridge) - Fishing, Parking, Picnic Areas, Shade Pavillion, Nature Walk Path & Restrooms.
Tennis Courts (Hours of operation are posted at park entrance.)
1. Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
2. Tennis attire is required.
3. All players MUST wear a shirt.
4. No intoxicants or glass containers are permitted on the courts.
5. Common courtesy is expected.
6. No abusive language or conduct.
7. One-hour time limit when players are waiting.
8. No vehicles, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc. permitted on the courts.
9. Tennis privileges may be revoked for infractions or violations of any rule.
Skateboard Facility (Dealy Field - 59th St. to 63rd St & Central Ave) (Hours of operation are posted at park entrance. Facility closed during inclement weather.)
1. NO bicycles or roller blades permitted; SKATEBOARDS ONLY.
2. Use of safety helmet, elbow and knee pads required at all times.
3. All skaters must wear non0skid shoes/sneakers.
4. Know your abilities and skate at your own risk.
5. No skating against traffic on ramps and pipes.
6. Do not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters.
7. Skaters under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
8. Non-skaters not permitted inside the fenced area of the facility except a supervising responsible adult ofr a child under the age of twelve (12).
9. Spectators shall sit in designated areas only.
10. No alcohol, beverages or food permitted.
11. Any person violating these rules will be required to leave immediately and may be suspended from future use.
|Visit my other web sites:|